- Technology sector.
- Growing Company.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Company that has developed a threat modeling tool with best-in-class architecture diagram and adaptive questionnaires driven by an expert system that guides the user on the technical architecture, planned features, and security context of the application.
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department.
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning.
- Ensure that all of the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans for the future.
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions.
- Supervise financial assistants and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Prepare official reports on a monthly and annual basis.
- Seek out methods and practices to minimise financial risk.
- Contract auditing services to ensure financial monitoring is up-to-date.
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants.
- Update and implement financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain a policy manual for the finance department.
- Work with human resources employees to secure candidates who will be an asset to the finance department.
- Establish and implement a training program for new finance employees.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
- Demonstrable experience in financing rounds.
- Several years of experience in finance.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Leadership skills; management experience; integrity; honesty; understanding of data privacy standards.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; thorough understanding of business principles and practices.
- Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills; multi-tasking skills.
- Project with great capacity for growth.
- Home office.