Actualizado el 10/06/2022
- At least 6 to 10 years of experience.
- Strong technical skills and hands-on experience in Spanish GAAP, IFRS
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important global multinational.
- Managing a growing finance team
- Line managing Project Controllers - managing the team's deliverable & personal development, coaching them to develop their technical and commercial accounting skills
- Being key contact point and relationship manager with outsourced accounting and tax advisers
- Being key contact point with central finance team - translating Group policy / reporting requirements into local practice, and providing feedback and recommendations back to Group
- Being a key contact point with management and other function leaders - providing reliable financial advice and analysis to support commercial decision making
- Maintaining and improving financial processes, reporting and controls
- Accountable for Spanish financial control environment - within Group-wide policies and systems
- Accountable for Spanish financial management reporting & using it to facilitate local commercial decision making
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve financial processes as the business grows
- Coordinating the local statutory audits and Group audit component
- Preparing quarterly Spanish IFRS consolidation- for Group reporting purposes:
- Coordinating InterCompany reconciliations with the outsourced accounting providers;
- Preparing consolidation and GAAP adjustments in the Group consolidation software;
- Acquisition accounting and preparation of PPA (purchase price allocation) memorandums.
- Proactively managing any other technical accounting issues - with support of Group technical accounting team.
- Supporting the Growth team in non-recurring transactions:
- Coordinating financial and tax due diligences with the external providers;
- Supporting the PF team with new refinancings and structure memos;
- Integration and optimization of new acquisitions:
- Supporting on mergers and optimization of new acquired portfolios;
- Supporting the integration activities of new acquired portfolios;
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and a recognized accounting qualification
- At least 6 to 10 years of experience, ideally within an energy, utility, industrial company or similar industry. Big 4 profiles with relevant industry experience will also be considered.
- Strong technical skills and hands-on experience in Spanish GAAP, IFRS, consolidation and tax.
- Strong project management skills - to project manage the audit, external providers, quarterly consolidation.
- Strong financial controls background - experience developing/improving internal financial control processes, preferably as part of a growing business
- Excellent Spanish and English language knowledge both written and verbal.
50.000 + 15% benefits