- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar role. Desirable Big Four experience
- Very high English level and SAP is a must. SAP S/4HANA will be a plus.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important industrial multinational based in Madrid.
Reporting to the Finance Controller Specialist the selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting in the management of performance controlling & analysis vs benchmark about all the multiple elements of the Profit & Loss by business unit, product, eventually up to customer level/ipc.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and support with the analysis of root causes of unexpected variance.
- Production of part of the management reporting package to stakeholders, including pertinent added-value KPI's measuring performance.
- Support the Accounting Manager with the delivery of the 'fast close' month-end financial reporting process for the different reporting entities in the Region.
- Ensure accurate and detailed reporting production at business unit and product level, in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Help to Controller Specialist with the leading and coordination of the various planning activities processes (rolling forecast, budget and mid-term plan) amongst all different stakeholders in the Organization.
- Work closely with the BU teams, measuring its accuracy vs actual performance in the planning models proposed.
- Embrace the company ICON-TF values and mind-set, developing synergies, collaborate and support the overall department / company goals and objectives.
- Continuously look for new ideas or potential improvements & propose to relevant people in the Organization.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelors (or equivalent) degree in accounting and/or finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as financial controller, business controller, FP&A or similar role for automotive, retail, pharma or FMCG multinationals and previously 3-4 years of experience in Big Four very desirable.
- Solid financial and accounting knowledge and business and commercial minded.
- Very high English level is a must.
- SAP is mandatory, SAP 4/HANA very desirable.
- Pro-Active, pragmatic, creative, focus on Boss and future oriented.
- Strong analytical insights and modeling skills, at ease with massive databases, processes & systems.
- Highest standards of accuracy, pertinence, precision and rigorous.
- Self-control in a time sensitive environment & pressure.
Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.