Top Leading Real Estate Company.
Controller fluent in English.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading Multinational Company from the Real Estate sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Asset Finance Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the financial administration of Real Estate entities, being in contact with external accounting firms and financial management team to collect accurate accounting and reporting information.
- Cooperating and communicating to all parties involved in the reporting process.
- Coordinating the information flow from property managers and asset managers to the financial accountants.
- Contributing to period close tasks (prepare calculations accruals + IFRS adjustments + IC confirmations + income tax computation).
- Collecting, controlling and analysing information prepared by External Accounting Firm.
- Being responsible for property information and financial reporting reconciliation.
- Analysing and monitoring of financial data.
- Assisting the preparation of the budget and forecast.
- Supporting in the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- University degree in Business Administration.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in a finance or audit department (ideally in a "big four") and background in real estate companies is required.
- Experience in Real Estate is a must.
- He/she should be proficient in both written and spoken English (C1).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communicator.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional