Financial Controller (h/m)
Big 4 + Minimum 5 years in Controlling is a must
Experience in accounting consolidation and very high English level is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational company is looking for a Financial Controller for its headquarter in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Group's Controller, the selected candidate will be responsilble for the following functions:
This position will assist the Group`s Controller in the overall financial operations and reporting of the Group. This includes:
- Financial statements consolidation.
- Monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial reporting.
- Working closely with international subsidiaries, external accountants and other departments across the organization.
- Responsibility over the ERP system.
- Support the preparations of the annual budget, budget/ forecast vs. actual analysis.
- Quarterly presentations to senior management.
- Treasury and cash flow management.
- Payroll and expenditure.
- Work with banks, suppliers and institutions.
- Responsible for the annual audit.
- Ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- Transfer pricing policy.
- Tax returns.
- Statutory reporting.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree level education.
- CPA certificate or equivalent.
- MBA or Master in Finance, an advantage.
- At least 5 years controlling experience in a multinational company, is a must.
- Previous experience working as an External Auditor in a Big 4 is a must.
- Experience working in the headquarter/ parent company of a multinational company consolidating the foreign subsidiaries financial statements s a must.
- Experience in financial statements consolidation, is a must.
- Experience in accounting consolidation, is a must.
- Experience in projects' controlling and accounting, an advantage.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience with ERP System (SAP business one and/or HFM, is desirable).
- Very high English level (spoken and written) is a must.
- Native or very high Spanish level is a must.
- Other language/s mainly Portuguese, an advantage.
- Excellent multitasking skills and a hands on approach.
- Excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys working in an international environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, reliable and flexible with ability to meet tied deadlines.
- Managerial skills.
- Salary package: 55.000 - 65.000 euros fixed salary + bonus.
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.