- 5-8 years of professional experience as a Financial Controller.
- High English level is a must.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company located in Alcalá de Henares.
- Evaluation of monthly results to ensure they are consistent with the budget and give explanations of gaps.
- Preparing and presenting commentaries of monthly financial results to operational managers and Finance team.
- Ensure that Budget holders receive/understand their monthly actual vs budgeted results.
- Identify areas of anomalies, underperformance and investigate to find causes, making business managers aware.
- Analysis at request of the Country Managers into particular areas of business.
- Develop / improve KPI reporting framework and calculations to enable operational managers to measure and improve business performance.
- Attend meetings with audit teams/audit partner to explain the annual progress, providing them with appropriate data.
- Explain & demonstrate that the existing financial policies & controls in place are sufficient to maintain best practise.
- Suggest and implement methods to improve efficiency and effectiveness of F&A processes.
- Responsible for monitoring performance of outsourced F&A service provider.
- Preparation/compilation of annual budgets.
- Preparation of re-forecasts and commentaries as required, including long-term business plans.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University Degree in Finance.
- High English level.
- 5-8 years of experience as a Financial Controller.
- Experience working in the industrial sector is a plus.
Career opportunities and professional development.