45,000EUR - 50,000EURActualizado 14/11/2019
English level is a must and Big Four Experience
Spanish GAAP and IFRS reporting
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Cash Management: Cash Flow forecast, payment processing, debt analysis.
- Active monitoring and coordination of budget planning.
- Providing budgeting, forecasting, KPI & reporting processes to facilitate effective oversight and commercial decision making.
- Comply with statutory requirements for accounting, social and tax declarations
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards and adaptations to the Spanish GAAP.
- Ownership of Financial Statements, this includes the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow for the Company. Always prepared and submitted on time with a high level of accuracy.
- Responsible for the Invoicing process to customer
- Support internal and external audits
- Lead and coach 2-3 members finance team, building a high team performance.
- Provide strong leadership to Company and the team. Work proactively, challenging and supporting the wider business.
- Created the procedures to report main finance drivers as chargeback, customer balances to lower the impact in the outcome of the business.
- Reporting to Country Manager and International Finance Team
- Order to Cash (O2C), ensuring all our partners are invoiced and collected in time and manner.
- Purchase to Pay (P2P) in order to have a correct Procurement in place and payments to suppliers are correctly managed,
- Record to Report (R2R) in order to be able to report in IFRS the spanish statutory accounting and, among others,
- Treasury in order to coordinate with group the cash-pooling activities.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineer with CFA skills required, Master's degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of Audit/Controlling Experience. A combination of national and international exposure is a plus.
- A strong technical knowledge of accounting issues. Knowledge of digital industry issues a plus.
- Spanish GAAP and IFRS reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English.
- Proficient with Excel while applying strong analytical skills in the manipulation and understanding of data.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment, prioritizes multiple projects, meets all deadlines, and is dependable with a sense of personal responsibility for quality work product.
Salary package: 45.000 - 50.000 euros fixed salary + bonus + car allowance + social benefits.