60,000EUR - 70,000EURActualizado 12/06/2019
Minimum 5 years experience in similar position as an Finance Manager
Very high English level
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Medium-size multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the CFO & Country Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Manage day to day finance activities for the Iberia region.
- Ensure that all monthly closing is timely within corporate deadlines.
- Provide Key decision support to regional manager with respect to forecasting, management reporting, preparation of annual operating plan.
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly reviews/ analysis on key management performance indicators.
- Contribute to the budgeting process of the subsidiary and guarantee support/monitoring to the corporate functions assigned, and identifying the causes of variance.
- Ensure accountancy transactions (book keeping) are properly and timely recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system, including A/R, A/P, fixed assets, cash and banks, commissions, opex, payroll, inventory journal entries and accruals.
- Ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities, including salary disbursement, hiring/terminations/leaves management and the reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes.
- Prepare complex payroll and human resource information and guarantee checking, quality control and maintenance of records.
- Provide advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective actions where required.
- Ensure that VAT and other tax declarations are prepared and filed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure local statutory accounts and corporate income tax returns and prepared for all entities on an annual basis.
- Primary point of contact for external auditors and tax consultants as they pertain to local entities.
- Preparation and distribution of periodic sales and brand reports to sales and marketing teams, plus ad hoc reports when requested.
- Monitor contractual maturities and compile all pertaining contract letters.
- Provide support for local compliance.
- Manage coordination and communication of the Function with all other internal departments.
- Build strong relationships with business management and be seen as a key member of the management team who adds value to the decision making process.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar position as Finance Manager/Country Controller, in a multinational environment.
- Fluent in Englsih
- Good knowledge of international financial reporting, taxation and budgetary controls.
- Previous experience in a commercial sector, very desirable.
- Decision making, analytical and problem solving.
- Strong commitment to a quality ethic.
- Able to communicate, understand and negotiate.
- Effective planner and strong organizational skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach to new opportunities.
- Demonstrates trustworthiness, honesty and integrity.
- Takes the initiative, is forward thinking and "hands on".
- Salary package: 60.000 - 70.000 euros fixed salary + bonus + social benefits.