Finance Manager Fluent in English
Sales multinational company
Fluent in English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Sales multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the CEO in Spain and the Group CFO, the selected candidate will be responsible of the following functions:
- Managing and structuring the functions in finance and accounting, as well as the relation to the banks.
- Establish a strong and consistent cost control in the company.
- Set up and perform adequate internal control tasks in the group companies.
- Monthly reporting to the Chairman and to the Group.
- Ensuring that operational key processes are fully implemented along software solutions.
- A serious Budget and Forecast process, with monthly closings and analysis for the Chairman.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- At least 10 years of experience, of which 5 have to be as Finance Manager.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Experience in small multinational companies having a multitasking role is very desirable.
- Natural authority and Leadership person.
- Strong affinity towards the sales organization.
- Very good and proven practical experience in hands-on running the Finance Manager function.
- Working experience in the Spanish business environment, preferably also with an international approach.
- Communicative, assertive, autonomous.
Opportunity to work in a multinational company with a very multitasking role.