Excellent knowledge of Excel and High English level is a must
5-8 years working as a Finance Manager/ Finance Director in a retail company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company from retail sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the General Manager in Madrid, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Daily maintenance of general ledger.
- Monthly internal and external financial reporting.
- Implementation, enforcement and ongoing monitoring of robust financial controls.
- Domestic/ international tax compliance and reporting.
- Payroll - maintenance and processing.
- Treasury function & banking relationship.
- Annual preparation of financial statements.
- Annual financial audit.
- Developing accurate budgeting.
- Building and reporting (daily, weekly and monthly) the financial and non-financial drivers/ KPIs of the business.
- Partnering between the finance function and operation of the business to ensure alignment.
- Capacity utilization monitoring across professional services division.
- Follow with company lawyer and group legal issues and risks.
- Review company contracts.
- Manage local IT and ERP data integrity.
- Perform pricing and productivity analysis, create action plans, implement and follow up carry out benchmarks with other entities to identify areas for improvement.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5-8 years working as a Finance Manager/ Finance Director in a multinational company.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Experience with ERP (SAP) is a must.
- Previous experience in a Big 4 is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance fundamentals.
- Strong financial management skills.
- Good knowledge of international financial reporting, taxation and budgetary controls.
- Experience managing a team is a plus.
Salary package: 55.000 - 60.000 euros fixed salary + 10% bonus + car allowance + social benefits.