Multinational in the manufacturing sector is looking for a Finance Director
A minimum of 10 years experience in the position is essential.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing the following functions:
- Develop, oversee, and control (revise deviations and propose corrective measures) of the annual budget, Business plan, and strategic development plan of the company.
- Ensure robust financial controls
- Control of costs and margins of projects and departments.
- Provide financial insight to the Business
- Support system development and improvement collaborating closely with the UK team
- Provide investment case support and challenge
- Ensure that financial information is reliable with the different branches of the company and the head office. Ensure compliance with Group Policy.
- Supervise general accounting, consolidation, and taxation.
- Supervision of Management Controls: definition of procedures, design of budgetary processes. At the department level.
- Supervise and Manage financial variables: Treasury Management, Credit Management, and Collection Management.
- Optimize the company's fiscal policies.
- Lead, motivate and supervise the team of people who make up the Finance Department. Develop the skills of the team.
- Viability reports of investments/projects, strategic reorientations.
- Selection, training and development of the Finance Department.
- Responsibility for the training and development of the local finance team.
- Encourage inter-departmental collaboration in everything to do with policies of integration and collaboration.
- Drives profit contribution, managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives. Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The suitable candidate will have the following requirements:
- University's degree in business administration, or similar, to manager a second language, English in this case, a key requirement for the position is experience, minimum of 10 years in a manager position managing staff and budgets.
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media. Relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions
- Salary band between 65.000 - 83.000 euros.
- Career Development.