- Multinational solar energy company
- Finance controller LATAM
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational solar energy company growing in LATAM.
The main responsibilities are:
- To be responsible for managing general accounting, financial reporting, tax compliance and business analysis. In addition, this position will be responsible for leading a finance team of four (4) to five (5) team members within the Latam region.
- Manage accounting books in Brazil with the local accounting and tax consultants.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements under local GAAP, as well as prepare monthly statements reporting in Hyperion.
- Maintain internal control processes as designed by the company.
- Maintaining relations with banks in order to accomplish with the local needs.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, partners, insurance companies, suppliers, clients, etc.
- Accomplishing with all tax and legal obligations, including the submission of statements and VAT refund process.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance Administration.
- Master in Finance and SAP experience will be a plus.
- Fluent English and Spanish is a must.
- 5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Solid experience in the preparation and presentation of financial reports; budgets, cash-flow and accounting closing.
- Strong leadership skills required to lead a team of finance professionals and consulting advisors in LATAM.
- High proactivity and self-driven attitude
- Renewables or infrastructure background will be a must.
- Leadership skills, team-working and problem-solving approach
Salary + perks