Finance and Operations Director - Healthcare
Experience as Finance Business Partner in a Healthcare multinational company
Very high English level is a must. SAP knowledge is a plus
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Healthcare multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the CEO, the selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Be a support for the headquarters finance department to drive the financial planning.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization regarding long-term operational goals, budget and forecast.
- Define and defend the annual budget of the entire operating structure, both in terms of operating and investment expenses, and manage that budget within the established parameters.
- Manage all the aspect of the Financial Statement also according to the consolidate Financial Statement policy.
- Enhance and implement financial, accounting and planning and control systems.
- Create efficient processes for administration.
- Managing credit recovery process.
- Managing compliance activities and organizations risk exposure.
- Managing finance and economics reporting.
- Identify areas for improvement, proposing customized and rational solutions in terms of costs, for the areas where they are needed.
- Manage tax policy and tax fulfilment.
- Ensure compliance with the law for accounting and tax aspects and each aspect that could have impact in these areas.
The description is a guideline of the main responsibilities of the position.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- MBA or Master in Finance, will be a plus.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience with at least 3-5 of these years working as a Finance Director / Finance Business Partner in a medium size multinational company.
- Previous experience in the healthcare sector is a must.
- Previous experience working as an external auditor in a Big 4, will be a plus.
- Business Accumen and ability to serve as a solid Business Partner for CEO and Country Manager.
- Experience in working within international organizations and teams, successfully communicating with other departments.
- Experience in the development and management of robust financial controls.
- Knowledge of reporting systems, tax and statutory reporting requirements.
- Wide knowledge of the Spanish GAAP and IFRS.
- Excellent PC/ financial modelling skills (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Experience working with SAP, will be a plus.
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills.
- Excellent leadership and managing skills.
- Ability to connect to people both individually and in large groups.
- Capacity to enforce accountability.
- Ability to develop and empower leaders from the bottom up and lead from the top down.
- Strong commitment to follow-through; and high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Open minded and flexible to work with a big variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Salary package: 80.000 - 90.000 euros + bonus + fringe benefits.
- Final offer will depend on the real experience demonstrated along the process.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.