Field Valves Service Technician (f/m)
Repair and maintenance of field valves
Multinational Energy and Industrial Sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
World-leading provider of critical flow control solutions that enable vital energy and process industries to operate safely, cleanly, reliably and more efficiently.
Descripción de la oferta
The main responsibilities of the Field Service Technician (f/m) will be:
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing and maintaining products, equipment and systems.
- Develop innovative solutions to more complex technical problems that arise during start-up.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new products or equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs.
- Monitor and resolve recurring more complex problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Coach and mentor less experienced engineers check the quality of their work, and help them diagnose and solve problems.
- Take operation lead on site to ensure the customer site rules and regulations are followed ensuring the safe and timely completion of work.
- Plan & supervise on site, working with time restraints to a specific scope of work. Identify, monitor and report issues or delays on site which are not the root cause of IMI but effect the ability to complete work in the allotted time scales.
- Roles and actions as requested by line management.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
The Field Service Technician (f/m) must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum working experience: 3-5 years in an aligned role.
- Firm background/knowledge of Fossil Power and Oil and Gas Applications.
- Knowledge of Key Control Anti Surge and Choke Valve technologies.
- Understanding of Oil and Gas/Power markets, client-base and industry dynamics.
- Available to travel regularly within Europe where required, 80% of travel and home office the remaining time.
- An organized and stress-resistant person, with attention to details and promotes teamwork. Flexible and open-minded.
Stable position in a large multinational with professional growth.