- Export Area Manager OTC / Food Supplement
- Quality Natural Products
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish company with international projection
- Develop the sales of the company brands, food supplement and related products in the current and potential distributor markets by meeting their local needs and implementing sales growth plans.
- Ensure achievement of agreed objectives and budgeted sales of the given markets.
- Generate sales growth for the OTC / food supplement business by efficiently managing current distributors and identifying new potential distributors.
- Propose and execute an appropriate operational sales plan for the area, being reviewed and updated on a quarterly basis.
- Promote the company system and increase the brand market share by successfully implementing the marketing campaigns.
- Be focus on the Key countries by carrying out on-site periodic business reviews and regular videocall meetings.
- Bring adequate commercial support according to market dynamics and sales potential.
- Support the sales network of the distributors with accompanied fields visits, selling process review and commercial training.
- Learn and teach the key attributes of the product sold.
- Travel to markets to attend meetings and trade shows.
- Effective teamwork with Customer Service, Marketing, Medical, Finance, and Business Processes Department (Quality and Regulatory).
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Life Science.
- Proven overseas sales track record with a minimum of 3 years of experience as an Export Area Manager within OTC or Food Supplement industry.
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish, English. French is a plus.
- Relishes the challenge of building new relationships and closing deals.
- Must be proactive, versatile and innovative.
- Abilities and eagerness to reach goal.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high degree of self-planning and demonstrated ability to work under pressure with little supervision and manage priorities.
- Ability to analyze markets in order to generate ideas and recommendations for sales growth and improvement.
- Dynamic with a clear sense of initiative and strong interpersonal, analytical, and presentations skills.
- Possess clear organizational skills and be professionally mature.
- Strong detail orientation and an ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player capable of working independently and with others
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- 40.000€ - 45.000€ + bonus
- Fix contract
- CEO reporting