Updated on 30/11/2020
- Excellent company with a well known brand in the packaging machinery sector
- Looking for an export specialist to develop new distributors in foreign markets
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish company dedicated to the manufacture of technological solutions for the industrial sector.
- Grow sales of the company coding and marking equipment in your region
- Manage, train, support and grow a network of reseller partners in your region. This involves finding suitable distributors for vacant territories and replacing distributors in underperforming territories.
- Develop Key Accounts and global purchase agreements with multinational companies in your Region
- Work with marketing to produce sales support material and competitive analysis
- Operate as Commercial Product Manager for a subset of the complete product range.
- Business planning. Set budgets for each country in the region and monitor performance against budgets
- Evaluate specific projects in terms of technical requirements, discount requests and changes to standard payment terms
- Specific initiatives and incentives to drive the sales of the equipment in the region
- Training and development of distributors
- Identifying, developing and closing global agreements with major multinational corporations.
- Monitor and report back on competitor activity in the region.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Candidate will possess an Engineering Degree
The candidate will provide at least 5 years' experience in international sales of machinery equipment, packaging or similar electronic machinery sector. Thus having the product and market knowledge necessary to be able to build trusting relationship with the key stakeholders.
Must provide previous experience in managing sales in the distribution channel in the USA, LATAM and/or European market.
Fluent in English is a must.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good level of numeracy and computer literacy (Microsoft Packages and CRM system an advantage).
- Motivated self-starter used to working on their own for long periods.
Excellent opportunity in a well established company that offers quality and service.