Luxury Resort in Marbella
New opening Resort
Acerca de nuestro cliente
New opening 5* Resort in Marbella, with more than 400 rooms.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Operations Director the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- To direct company housekeeping program to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of establishments.
- To establish standards and procedures for the work of housekeeping staff, and plan work schedules to ensure adequate service.
- To ensure that an efficient service is provided and that company standards are strictly followed.
- To supervise the productivity of all housekeeping teams.
- To inspect and evaluate physical condition of establishment, and submit to management recommendations for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space.
- To periodically check supplies and equipment inventories.
- To constantly be informed of new and improved cleaning methods, products, supplies, and equipment.
- To organize and direct departmental training programs, resolve personnel problems, recruit new employees, and evaluate employees' performance and working relationship.
- To assist the Housekeeping Managers in any matter that may come up.
- To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times. To ensure that they maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department's grooming standards.
- To ensure that all employees read the Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To ensure that all employees provide a friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
- To participate in the Housekeeping departments operational budgets.
- To comply with local legislation and be conversant and act in accordance with any legal issues relating to the department.
- To conduct performance appraisal for Housekeeping Managers at the end of the season.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Minimum 3yearsexperience asanExecutiveHousekeeperinlargeoperations.
- Fluent English
- Previous experience managing large teams
- Experience in resorts and pre-openings will be highly valued
Career oportunities within the company.
Pre-opening experience for one of the most exiting projects in Andalucia