- Multimational FMCG Company
- EUROPEAN MARKETING DIRECTOR
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multimational beverage company
- Inspired by the Europe-CIS strategy, the MD Europe-CIS will build a European - CIS marketing strategy based on channel, trade and consumer intel utilizing various resources including business intelligence, distributor partners, etc. Develop brand plans, cascade it down with the sales team to compelling trade strategies to secure the delivery of the volume and financial.
- Build the company´s brand(s) in Europe into a growing & profitable consumer business consistent with the company's overall strategy. Work with Sr. Marketing Directors & Sales team to develop strategic brand plans including annual activity calendars, forecasts & In collaboration with the RSM Europe-CIS, roll financial plans up to Global Sales MD. Collaborate with all Brand and trade marketing teams (internal and partners) to execute yearly activity plans, track performance, manage budgets with sales/distributors and facilitate plans to address issues.
- Approve the development of advertising, digital content, brand creative/consumer communication, etc. to ensure alignment with brand strategy and positioning. Work in collaboration with the Global Brand and Digital teams to reach alignment before approval.
- Align with Global Sales MD on how to prioritize time and resources against those brand/country/state priorities most critical to achieving current and long-term brand growth & contribution objectives. Communicate and reinforce key brand priorities with markets. Work closely with the Europe-CIS team to ensure that brand/country/state prioritizations are aligned to and the brands are performing on profit, volume and KPI metrics.
- For assigned brand(s), work with Marketing Directors to contribute to the strategic brand plan. Provide European lens on annual planning process, help build consumer pull programs that resonate and work with markets to regionalize within brand strategy & standards. Lead the execution of strategic plans and ensure that the brands perform in a manner consistent with the company's overall strategy in European markets. Collaborate with and direct trade marketing to execute fiscal year programming.
- Utilize PDS system and available resources to identify areas for continuous self-improvement in order to improve effectiveness in role and to achieve goals. Regularly dedicate time to growing the skills outlined in the Development Use the PDS system weekly to record examples, areas of practice, and learning. Demonstrate progress on the Tangible Signs outlined by Supervisor.
- For assigned brand(s), evaluate market to assess white space and work with local partners to identify sizable NBD opportunities that drive core brand strategy and growth. Lead the roll out, collaborate with trade marketing to manage and measure the implementation of NBD, assess, and solve key challenges and conduct postmortem of key NBD items.
- Coordinate with existing ad agency partners and potentially new European resources to build and execute activity plans. Act as liaison between agency, sales team and distributor where needed to efficiently achieve brand plans and commercial objectives. Ensure execution always aligns with brand strategy.
- Establish well organized priorities and weekly plans aligned with the Europe-CIS Establish the right business meeting rhythm with the Global Sales MD. For projects and tasks for which this role serves as leader, ensure the project team is comprised of the right team members, they understand their roles, updates are posted, and priorities are successfully completed. Goal is to ensure that progress is made on priorities and projects and that the level of Informing is appropriate.
- Develop an understanding of skills needed to meet your career goals and follow an action plan to gain the learning experiences needed.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing or a related field; master's degree in marketing or MBA preferred
- Al least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Distributor and/or broker sales management background.
- National Accounts / Key Account experience (on and off premise).
- Brand Marketing or Trade Marketing experience.
- Experience in New Business Development.
- Experience in FMCG preferably in Alcohol Beverage Industry.
LANGUAGESBilingual in English and at least one addition language being German or French.WORKING AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team as well as self-directed.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Communicates a clear vision and priorities.
- Demonstrated active learner with the ability to make independent observations.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the org.
- Willingness to travel.
Potential european opportunity.