- Looking for HR manager with strong plant and operations experience
- European role
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company with operations in 8 sites around Europe
The European HR Manager will have the responsibility to drive Human Resources Transformation across 8 locations in Europe, working closely with the global head.
Some important functions of the role could be:
- Work closely with the rest of the managers to ensure strategic workforce planning.
- Liaise with the group to align organizational structures.
- Lead the different recruitment processes for the different sites.
- Provide objective criteria to help resolve possible conflicts.
- Ensure that safety measures are complied with and apply disciplinary actions if necessary.
- Lead the organization transformation project in close cooperation with the region.
- Prepare cyclical and ad-hoc HR analysis for the business and HR.
- Analyze and proposing optimizations in terms of HR processes.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
We are looking someone who has a good understanding of human being.
He/She should have good strategic thinking and also be able to implement personally his/her decisions.
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience within a manufacturing/industrial environment with operations in several countries.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in employee relations and legal compliance
- Strong background in industrial safety policies
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to influence and coach management and leadership team
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
Good opportunity to get an international role