European Financial Controller - Barcelona
Leading Multinational Company!
Financial Controller, audit and budget&planning experiance!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is one of the Leading Multinational Company! We are looking for Financial Controller for their Shared Service Center at Barcelona!
Descripción de la oferta
- Reporting & Analysis: Producing on time and in close collaboration with the teams of each country an accurate monthly financial report and providing the management and group finance dept. with explanations and comments on the monthly performance. Work with Shared Services to ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close;
- Accounting & Finance operations: Manage all accounting operations in close cooperation with the local teams and outsourced accountants to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Business Partnering: Support Engineers and Managers in the preparation of proposals for bids (finance and tax issues), budget per project and follow-up of performance per project;
- Cost controlling: Formalising and developing the cost control processes across the region; Enhancing cost control processes with operational teams following the setup of new ERP within the region;
- Internal Compliance: developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls; Manage the potential risks and supervise the tax controls in close collaboration with the International tax manager of the group and Group legal department;
- External relationship management: Liaising with the outsourced accountants, the local auditors and the banks; Watching the evolution of the tax legislation and local practices.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Five to seven years of experience in finance/financial operations/financial planning, preferably with an global accounting/advisory firm or other professional services / consulting firm.
- Experience working in a business service / SSC environment is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Company culture - fast paced, multi-tasking, team focusing, empowering, creative, innovative and open communication,
- Competitive salaries,
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.