EU Indirect Procurement Manager (h/m) PageGroup
International Procurement role focused in Travel spendings
Growing Shared Service Centre in Barcelona with a lot of career opportunities!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a Phase 1 Discovery phase of the Travel portfolio across Europe to confirm what is in currently in place, what works well, where improvements can be made, current spend / volumes, incumbent suppliers and contractual commitments, as well as mobilizing key stakeholders to understand the needs of the business. This shall include close engagement with senior stakeholders / Exec sponsor.
- Forming a commercial strategy and plan alongside key stakeholders to manage expectations on how a Request for Proposal (RFP) exercise will be conducted and timings
- Execution and leadership of the RFP process, including supplier qualification, appraisal and due diligence alongside the key stakeholders as appropriate
- Negotiation of commercials and contractual terms
- Providing oversight on the post-contract activities in terms of implementation and hand-over to the business for day to day monitoring/control
- Outside of the Travel category, undertaking wider discovery and spend analysis work to identify further opportunities within "non-IT" categories, including potentially the review of Company car leasing arrangements, Legal services provision, and reviews within HR and Marketing.
- Engaging with the business to understand demand pipeline and agree Procurement plans where appropriate
- Uploading and managing the contract database, including reviewing/maintaining records of approved suppliers
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Proven experience of leading the Procurement activities within the Travel category. Ideally, consolidating multiple Travel providers into 1 provider.
- Experience of working in a multinational organisation
- 4+ years experience in a Procurement department and holding senior Procurement positions.
- Experience within other indirect procurement categories (e.g. Legal, HR, Marketing)
- Contracting skills - ability to review and draft contractual agreements (albeit with legal support where appropriate), and an understanding of key IT contract terms
- English is a must, other European languages are a bonus.
- Great career opportunities.