- EMEA Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Food industry
Acerca de nuestro cliente
F&B Leader Company.
* Responsible to autonomously manage, plan work, and advance solutions when required todelivery all work types, meeting priorities and goals.
* The person in this role will leverage their strong regulatory foundation, courage, and problem-solving skills to advance product / project requirements.
* Provide day to day support and solutions for existing market products including supplier ingredient assessments, customer service support, in market commercialization needs, and consumer inquiries.
* Effective communication and presentation skills to enable project advancement, informing, and collaboration to cross functional partners and Sr. leaders.
* Be an advocate, role model, and champion to build community and culture to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion.
* Provides education and mentorship for peers and cross functional teams to understand and growth in regulation knowledge.
* Owns personal growth, development, continuous learning mindset, and advancing personal career ambition.
* Responsible to build knowledge of future, new and regulation changes and assesses project work against them, as applicable.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in science of technical field preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of region regulations and labelling requirements desired
- Ideal candidate 5 years minimum work experience in food and or beverage Industry.
- Team player with cooperative, collaborative style supported by good listening and partnering skills. Culturally sensitive, with ability to work in a global multicultural cross functional organization, requiring ability to work effectively across cultures, time zones to accommodate global responsibilities.
- Strong regulatory integrity mindset leverage existing skills and knowledge to drive the business, creative approaches, and education of self and others
- Ambition and curiosity to learn from others and through experiences to continue to grow and expand skills and perspective.
* Ability to travel globally to partner in project work with internal and external clients, as well as
support implementation at Company facilities - travel approx. 10-30%
* Ability to work in office at least -60% of time, balancing work from home, as business needs require
Join a top player.
This role will provide opportunities for personal growth and development to lead programs with increased complexity, that require champion new thinking, challenge status quo, and drive for results.
This position provides broad exposure to marketing/business teams, product development, legal, public affairs, customer service, operations, finance, sourcing, and other internal and external partners, providing R&D support on cross functional teams.#LI-DNP
Resumen de empleo
- Sub Sector
- FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Elena Alda
- Número de referencia