High potential automotive company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together.
Descripción de la oferta
the elctronics Manager will:
- Coordinate his/her team, defining goals, and developing strategy plans accordingly.
- Managing the Team under his/her responsibility, by reporting on their tasks and helping them develop their career path.
- Supporting Technical discussion as well helping to find technical solutions.
- Keep the technical project tracking, together with project managers and product managers.
- Be the point of contact of the team, within the Tech department.
- Collaborating with other companies' functions, product definition, operations, sells and other technical functions to meet company goals.
- Ensure smooth releases to production and flawless.
- Interacting with Customer in case of request in technical aspects.
- Searching new technologies and industry trends to define product roadmap and leverage existing products.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Requirements for teh Electronics Manager role:
- Industrial engineering degree, specialized in electronics, control, or similar.
- At least 6 years experience in a similar role.
- At least 6 years of proven technical experience, including:
- Experience in product development, including:
Product and certification compliance.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
Good time-management skills.
Great interpersonal and communication skills.
High level of spoken and written English.
Availability to travel.
Nice to have:
Complementary education/training in management.
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after six months.
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance (depending on the position).
- Flexible working hours.
- Friday afternoons off.
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request).
- Unlimited coffee & beverages.
- Language classes (English & Spanish).
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened.
- Monthly "All Hands" & other team events.
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price.
- Brand new offices in Barcelona.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.