Electrical/ Embedded Design engineer
The opportunity to grow a rising SME !
A challenging technical environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a rising SME active in the manufacturing of innovative and technological consumer goods. In order to support its growth our client is looking for Electrical/Embedded Design engineer. Our client is based in Brussels.
Descripción de la oferta
- Develop, integrate, evaluate Embedded electronics (Architecture design, Specification creation, Component selection, Schematic capture and PCB Layout, evaluation and certification)
- Work closely with the Firmware team to specify and validate your work
- Create and maintain standard specification for electronics.
- Perform design review for RF module and other electronic and power module
- Support product team to define new features specification and evaluate technical feasibility by rapid prototyping
- Write test plans and perform testing and test reporting
- Work closely with electronics assemblers and sub-contractors; on-site when required
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Masters degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 3 years in a relevant position/industry
- Experience with radio and power hardware design and system architecture
- Understanding of core technologies that drive state of the art RF performance
- Professional knowledge of English
An exciting experience in a rising SME with a 2 figures % of growth !
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.