Actualizado el 17/08/2023
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data to produce insights & recommendations
- Profiency in English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is an Insights and Research agency with a unique twist. We are part of Edelman, the world's largest independent communications company, but with a boutique agency spirit amongst the 80 people in the DXI team. We are working within a truly integrated global network on some of the world's biggest and most exciting clients: LVMH, Unilever, IKEA, GSK, Nissan, Lidl, HEINEKEN, Ferrero (just to name a few) as well as public authorities, governments and charities.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) is a global research, analytics, performance and data consultancy. We uncover actionable insights, inform strategic decisions and drive measurable impact. Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) conducts truly varied work: thought leadership, CSR research, ROI and measurement, strategy and audience understanding, influencer mapping and much more. We work across a variety of sectors including healthcare, technology, digital, consumer/brand, corporate and public affairs. We are a growing agency, with offices in the US, Europe and Asia.
Edelman Data & Intelligence (DXI) upholds an inclusive, diverse and creative environment. We create an environment where each team member, regardless of experience, can help to shape a business they feel proud to be a part of.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing medium to large scale secondary and digital analytics research projects. This will include using a suite of media monitoring and social listening tools, as well as media measurement methodologies, to track information and produce actionable research reports to guide our clients' communications strategy. The work will be primarily conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is essential.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a highly visible, growing department and work with large global clients helping to analyse and shape their brand strategy and evaluate their performance.
- Managesecondaryand digitalanalyticsprojectsfromstarttofinish,workingonmultipleprojectsconcurrentlyacross avarietyofsectorsandmethodologies.Thiswillinclude:
- Analyse media coverage (traditional print, online and / or social media)
- Monitor key brands & topics - including sensitive ones - for our clients
- Perform media measurement for internal and external communication actions or campaigns
- Identify key influencers and trends relevant to our clients
- Benchmark our clients with their direct competition
- Conduct landscape and whitespace analysis for our clients so they can define their positioning on their market
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data, as well as historical performance, to produce actionable insights and strategic recommendations
- Writing presentations, using visual storytelling, and presenting to clients
- Client relationship management; be responsible for day-to-day client communications, understand their needs, offer guidance and counsel, provide them with both strategic and operational recommendations, etc.
- Proposal writing, including methodological design and costing
- Help manage accounts, supporting on proposal development, project management, and resource planning
- Provide strategic and consultative guidance to the Edelman teams and our end clients
- Mentor junior analysts on the team with executing methodological approaches into real-life implementation and production
- Line management of 2-3 research executives
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Key candidate expectations
- College or university degree in business, communications, social or political science, statistics, mathematics, economics, etc., or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in research (in an agency/research institute or in-house/client-side, etc.)
- Substantial hands-on online & social listening experience, audience analysis or data/statistical analysis, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and media research
- Expertknowledgeof amixoftools,includingbutnotlimitedto:
- Listening tools: Brandwatch, TalkWalker, Synthesio, Cision, NetBase, other
- Audience profiling: Statista, Global Web Index, Demographics Pro, other
- Search and web: Similar Web, Google AdWords, Answer The Public, other
- Data analysis: Quid, Google Analytics, Tableau, other
- Trends analysis: eMarketer, Mintel, Google Trends, WARC, other
- Substantial experience with boolean searches and unstructured data
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and clearly communicate patterns and research findings in a clear and succinct way
- Experience creating presentations using visual storytelling
- Experience presenting to clients and managing stakeholders' relationships, both internal and external
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage medium to large scale projects from start to finish
- High level of organisation and time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and respond to urgent requests
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of fundamental media & marketing principles
- An outgoing, 'can do' attitude with the ability to take responsibility for a variety of tasks
- A 'team player' who is willing to help colleagues whenever necessary
- Desire to learn, and a proactive attitude to doing so
- Curiosity about what makes people think and act the way they do
- Enjoys working in a dynamic & fast-paced environment
- International research experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience within a brand, public relations or consumer marketing insights agency is an advantage
Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other languages is an advantage
3 days telework 2 days office