- Fast growing pharmaceutical company
- Director of In-Licensing Pharma
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Fast growing pharmaceutical company.
- Lead the In-Licensing department for Europe to achieve ambitious goals.
- Manage a cross cultural licensing team based in different countries.
- Scan through third parties' portfolios to identify opportunities.
- Lead in-licensing activities and start new searches for products.
- Monitor and follow up the development of all on-going projects under different internal R&D phases and propose bridge licensing deals when required to achieve an on-time launch.
- Manage of site transfer activities for in-licensed products in order to ensure that what is required by R&D team has been provided by the partner.
- Work in close cooperation with Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Intellectual Property, Legal, M&A, R&D and Finance.
- Follow-up the product's evolution till it is launched in all countries of the territory.
- Work in business cases, and compare vs real sales data, identify the gaps and propose corrective actions.
- Evaluate ROI for each product and overall, in-licensed portfolio.
- Lead business cases' development for in-licensed products and collaborative development projects for the European region, working closely with the commercial team.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- At least 10-year professional experience on similar position in pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulation and the required documentation.
- Strong understanding of the drug's registration and reimbursement's procedures.
- Higher education: International trade, economics, pharmacy, biotechnology, biology, chemistry or similar. MBA would be very desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish would be very desirable.
- Strong analytical, financial and problem's solving skills.
- Leadership and ambition.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pace and fast-growing environment.
Great professional opportunity.