- Our client is a reference company in the pharmaceutical industry
- Opportunity to integrate a challenging project in the healthcare industry
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a reference company in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Lead Global R&D Team across different manufacturing sites;
- Responsible for application and evaluation of approved quality assurance and quality control techniques and methodologies;
- Build and maintain R&D structure together with Head of Innovation at relevant production sites to meet innovation strategy;
- Lead the establishment of a coordinated, medical strategic R&D policy agenda;
- Oversee the design and implementation of proficiency programs;
- Provide strategic oversight and lead a high performing team for pre-formulation, and product development and optimization activities to produce scalable, efficient, and cost-effective product manufacturing processes;
- Manage external contract manufacturing partnerships, including partner evaluation, tech transfer, validation, and ongoing production issues;
- Maintain close partnerships with leadership globally in all relevant functions to ensure alignment on priorities and global strategies for development and advocacy
- Source and procure R&D equipment to produce new products at different global manufacturing sites in line with approved budget/ Capex;
- Participate in multi-functional teams on installation, qualification, validation and implementation of new equipment and processes at global manufacturing sites.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline;
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biotech areas;
- Experience in development of an approved pharmaceutical products;
- Understanding of contemporary ICH and health authority requirements;
- Expertise in technical evaluation and management of CDMOs and other suppliers;
- Knowledge in regulatory/cGMP requirements (US and EU Directive);
- Understanding of IP both in identifying possible patent applications and in understanding the barriers coming from the patent landscape.
Opportunity to integrate a project in healthcare industry.