Director of Finance fluent in English - Hotel & Tourism sector
Opportunity to build the accounting and finance team in a growing company.
Potential possibility of being promoted to Assistant Managing Director.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational expanding company from the Hotel & Tourism sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible of the following functions:
- Managing the day to day operations of the accounts department.
- Preparation and management of the hotels financial budgets, the implementing and
supervision of all activities related to the financial aspects of the hotel in compliance with local tax laws and the hotels' SOPs.
- Financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash management.
- Supporting and liaise with the Managing Director in meeting the strategic goals of the company.
- Verifying all financial reports and ensuring that all transactions are accurate and in compliance with local government regulations.
- Effectively implementing all accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensuring a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard company and hotels' assets.
- Monitoring and improving the company's and hotels' operational costs, profitability and manage business risks.
- Being responsible to oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Providing excellent leadership by differentiating top performers, fostering teamwork and encouraging work/life balance.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or similar.
- At least 5 - 7 years of experience in a Finance Director role in a luxury hotel or hotel operating group is a must.
- The candidate will need to have a high command of MS Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of Back office or accounting systems like Sun, SAP, Sage, FreshBooks or similar is a must.
- Knowledge of hotel software or Property Management Systems (PMS) like FIDELIO, OPERA, Protel or similar is a must.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Very high level of English is a must, both oral and written.
- Excellent financial/business decision making.
- Strong financial knowledge.
- High analytical and organisational skills.
A salary package of 65.000 - 70.000 fixed euros + bonus is offered for this position. The final offer will depend on the worth of each candidate.