- Well-being startup.
- Digital health and wellbeing platform.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Sets and implement the overall marketing and Sales strategy and plans for the company's growth, in B2C and B2B channels, align meet and exceed KPIs.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment and effective execution of new initiatives.
- Proactive approach to identify, present and implement new business opportunities.
- Identify, cultivate and secure new business partnerships and opportunities withpotential industry partners such as companies, employee benefits companies, insurances, clinics, etc.
- Leading B2B sales channel creation from scratch, hunt for new leads and move forward to close deals.
- Gather information about target market's needs, pain points, and challenges.
- Conduct market research and analysis to stay ahead of industry trends and competitor activity.
- Represent the company at industry events and trade shows to promote brand awareness.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Masters's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Preferably exprience in managing a business unit in a startup or similar positions.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing strategies, business development and partnership building.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP
Ver más ofertas de empleo
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta
Resumen de empleo
- Sub Sector
- Industria Farmacéutica
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Paula Martínez
- Número de referencia