Dirección Financiera ( CFO )
Multinational global leader in security solutions and services.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- The Group has 10 factories around the world, a presence in 25 countries with its own offices and an extensive network of partners in 100 additional markets.
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead the work in finance department's to ensure timely deliveries with high quality.
- Provide relevant financial analysis to Business.
- Identify areas for improvement within the business processes for continuous improvement.
- Ensure overall financial stability for the company.
- Coordinate and support in forecasting and budget work.
- Collaborate with business unit managers in their change work.
- Compile annual reports, declarations and other formal reporting requirements.
- Develop or recommend solutions to problems or situations that arise in the business.
- Lead and coordinate work to ensure updated standard product cost calculations and adherence to Group Transfer prices policy.
- Coordinate financial follow up for product development projects and total product development cost.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
An successful applicant should have:
- Finance degree.
- 10+ years of experience in financial management.
- Experience from working in an international environment.
- Professional background from working in a manufacturing and product development environment.
- Proven planning experience at management level.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Power BI Experience.
- Experience from Cognos Controller is an advantage.
- Proven creative and critical thinking.
- Be able to work on several projects at the same time.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills in English and preferably another language.
- Work in multinational with competitive salary.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.