Digital & Social Media Advisor
High-quality diagnostic systems and services to labs and hospitals
Digital & Social Media Advisor
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Growing, privately held corporation that was founded in 1966 in Barcelona, Spain.
We are a worldwide leader in in vitro diagnostics (IVD) in the specialties of Hemostasis, Acute Care Diagnostics and Autoimmunity.
Descripción de la oferta
- Building and defining our global multichannel social media communication plan, combining owned, earned, paid and shared media
- Bringing engaging content ideas to life across our ecosystem in both campaign periods and across the year
- Be responsible for the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial/content calendar
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content in-line with the calendar
- Oversee day-to-day management of social communications and content campaigns
- Oversee strategy implementation in local markets (affiliates) and provide training where needed
Ensure brand consistency across all social channels and content
Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
Responsibility for the strategic support of the countries and the coordination of any external consultants and agencies
Create actionable plans to both grow and engage followers
Responsible for implementing and monitoring of analytics, measurement and tracking of all social channels and social comms campaigns
Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse global community.
- Ability to work with culturally diverse stakeholder groups and to build and maintain relationships with colleagues that supports a cooperative work environment.
- Work with team leaders to meet their social media needs.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. (Good English is a must
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Desire to stay close to projects throughout their life-cycle to maintain strategic and creative excellence
- Passion for creating communication work that has an impact, that matters and that's memorable
- Can organize and coordinate markets AND comfortable briefing and running with creative
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword search and Google Analytics
- Proficiency using programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Experience of working with channels / media owners to develop creative and executional thinking
- Ability to stay ahead and move with consumer behaviors, technology platforms, and cultural shifts
- General knowledge of SEO and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Languages: Native English language (written and spoken)
- Experience: 3-5 years of social media management experience
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.