- International company
- Automotive sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- constant innovation on products
- develop new services to deliver superior value
- reinforce consumer engagement leveraging new technologies and media
- consolidate market access traditional and new digital players
· Define and ensure the implementation of the G2M plan B2C and B2B in line with the overall business plan.
· Ensure the consumer / end user experience with the brand is enhanced both on-line and off-line
· Lead and coordinate all the national marketing activities related to all channels in terms of pricing, positioning, initiation of promotions, and marketing along with actual and future development of the value proposition, ensuring alignment of all initiatives to overall strategy.
· Successfully commercialize the offers including the launch of new products to achieve business results
· Brand and Commercial related KPIs: looking to improve awareness, consideration, purchase intention for the brand but also market share, margin, cost to sell and other metrics.
· Optimize the Marketing budget.
· Team leadership: As someone in charge of a good sized team, you will be responsible for their personal development and engagement with the business.
· Take a lead role in the development of the Mid Term Plan, taking clear input and feedback from other members of the IB leadership team and EUS Team and working closely with Commercial Director.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Marketing degree and Master
- At least 6 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Director.
- Fluent Spanish and in English. French will be a plus, but not mandatory for the role. Ability however to handle business conversation in French in 2-3 years horizon.
- Team management
- Permanent contract
- Fixed salary depens on the profile + variable of 20% + meal card + teleworking + parking.