- Internet company part of a multinational group.
- Digital Data Analyst - Google Analytics - Adobe Analytics - GTM - GA4
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Internet company part of a multinational group.
- Defining, reviewing and maintaining the Google Analytics tagging of the website following company best practices, to ensure that user activity and acquisition sources are properly tracked. Responsible for data quality on web analytics.
- Defining, debugging the Google Tag Manager configuration (tags, rules, scripts)
- A/B testing: supporting A/B testing definition from the hypothesis creation, target definition and identification of KPIs, to the analysis of results and recommendations.
- Analyzing our KPIs to understand user behavior, identify trends and opportunities and making data driven recommendations to improve our services
- Definition and creation of dashboards for monitoring the business assuring data quality and implementing clear visualizations.
- Support and training of other teams to facilitate their autonomy in consulting and interpretating correctly Google Analytics and other data visualization tools.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- High level of Google Analytics, experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Ability to interpret the data to identify relevant insights and to translate business questions into analytical needs.
- Experience working with product teams, marketing, finance and business teams.
- Power BI / Tableau experience is highly valuable.
- Used to work with databases and advanced user of SQL.
- Advanced English and Spanish level.
Extra points for:
- Snowflake (ETL).
- Experience with GA4.
- Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean...).
- Permanent contract.
- Social benefits (medical insurance under Flex. Remuneration).
- Competitive salary according to value of the best candidate.
- Flexible hours and possibility of remote work.
- Excellent work environment and professional project.
- Join an international group where you can get/share knowledge and experiences.