Actualizado el 12/04/2022
- Development Project Manager - Solar PV Projects
- PV Plant Project Development & Management.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading company in the development and investment of large-scale solar and self-consumption projects that help accelerate the energy transition.
- Originate new project opportunities to develop a pipeline of Solar PV projects and bring them to the ready-to-build phase.
- Liaise with landowners, brokers, authorities or developers to negotiate and execute the lease or the purchase (or the option to lease or purchase) of the land required for the project (PV field, inverters/transformers, and evacuation line) and RBDA description. Manage the Public Utility Declaration and land acquisition procedure if required.
- Submit and obtain the PLAs (Permits, Licenses and Authorizations) required for the project, including Administrative Authorizations, Environmental Impact Assessment, birdlife studies, Change of Land Use, Business License, Building Permit, Priority Project Declaration, etc.) required for the PV plant and associated evacuation infrastructure. This includes permits at the different administration levels: municipal, autonomic and state.
- Request and obtain the grid access and connection permits relevant for the PV plant, in accordance with the current regulation (RD 1183/2020 and associated orders) and the TSO/DSO procedures evacuation line. Agree and execute Joint Evacuation infrastructures where applicable.
- Support the inorganic growth (M&A) of the portfolio by performing the feasibility/crosscheck evaluation of the opportunities received from sellers.
- Elaborate administrative documentation for Administrative Authorization and RTB license.
- Working towards any financial targets ensuring economic viability of projects.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Electrical Engineer MSc. or similar experience acquired.
- More than 3 years professional experience in PV Plant project development & management.
- Experience in permitting and follow up of administrative authorization process of solar PV plants.
- Experience in preparation and follow up of technical documentation for grid access and connection requests.
- Control project development timelines and meet the objectives set in the project planning.
- Support the team's effort towards the awarding and successful execution of projects.
- When required, coordinate internally or collaborating companies for the planning and monitoring of project execution.
- Keep the technical project management team updated and aware of the main risks and challenges.
- Ensure delivery within the approved budget for the work packages under the projects to be executed.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-term relationships with partners, suppliers, developers, and current and potential customers.
- Exceptional to-the-point communication skills.
- Languages: Spanish and English (minimum C1).
- Self-driven, highly pro-active, can work with little/no supervision.
- Takes ownership and 'gets things done' independently.
- Impeccable personal integrity and highest ethical and compliance standards.
- Detailed-oriented, methodical, structured.
- Driven by a 'can do' attitude.
- Distils positive energy, shows empathy, exhibits an understanding attitude.
Every day we are working hard to actively shape the future of energy in a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace:
- Professionalism of highly skilled and experienced teams sharing the same values of excellence, innovation, and responsibility.
- Positive workplace encouraging personal development, diversity in gender, age and cultural background, and driven by a strong environment purpose.
- A stimulating environment combining a strong entrepreneur and team spirit with the strength and stability of an international group.
- Competitive remuneration packages and attractive career perspectives.