- Empresa en pleno crecimiento
- Desarrollo y estabilidad
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Lead a team of developers, senior developers and architects in an international environment.
- Engage with Product Management to take in charge of new developments and plan according to resources availability.
- Ensure compliance with all policies with respect to software development and security.
- Ensure backlog grooming and decomposition/estimation of stories.
- Ensure development is performed according to estimates.
- Coordinate the team activity running or supervising the agile ceremonies.
- Execute the delivery plan ensuring committed delivery dates are met.
- Ensure the right effort is allocated for bug-fixing to meet SLA and maintenance targets.
- Execute with agreed actions aimed to improve quality also through the adoption of standard processes and tools.
- Collaborate with other department heads to provide technical expertise in support of operational objectives.
- Execute ongoing goal setting, performance and development reviews for the team members.
- Define and execute detailed technical training plans according to the workforce planning strategy.
- Facilitate top-down communication to the team.
Play the role of the hiring manager in the recruitment process.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Product Manager or Product Owner
- Previous project management experience
- Experience utilizing Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Self-motivated, change management attitude
- Solid in: drive for results, collaboration, people focus, customer focus, accountability
desarrollo y evolución