Demand Director (Media Agency)
At least 10 years of experience in media agency
Commercial experience, Client Services oriented
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global media agency.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible of the following functions:
- Work closely with clients' media agencies, leveraging results and exploiting any opportunity for business.
- Reception of briefing from client's agencies, analysis of briefing, delivery of campaign objectives to the media team.
- Creating, maintaining and strengthening relationships with media agencies.
- Opportunities spotting through analysis of the clients' spending and media investment.
- Monitoring & managing media campaigns (from the client/agency side).
- Supervision of admin co-ordination across all accounts.
- Reception of briefing from client, analysis of briefing, delivery of campaign objectives to the media team, media planning if necessary.
- Prospecting strategy.
- Offers and presentations to prospects, media planning if necessary, liaison with internal approval and credit checks.
- Revenues objectives follow-up by client.
- Client development plan/strategy.
- Overseeing summaries / reports to clients.
- Handling client calls and main requests.
- Contract renewal with existing clients.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum 12 years of experience in media agency and client services.
- Ability to build relationships with clients, media agencies, media partners and specifically with key internal stakeholders. Negotiation will be part of the relationship.
- Strong profit-oriented profile.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial acumen.
- Attention to detail.
- Forward thinking
- Good communication / people skills.
- Eager to succeed, ambitious, striving to achieve the extra-mile.
- Bilingual - English & Spanish (written and spoken) - (job interviews will be held in English)
- Thinking proactive attitude. Agile thinking and action is key to meet goals.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.