Actualizado el 22/09/2023
- Join a +100 super motivated ML Engineers, data scientists and developers.
- AI products, AI Laboratory. Work flexibility. Fun and agile environment.
¿Dónde vas a trabajar?
Fast-growing start-up with HQ in Munich. Nowadays a team of 120+ super motivated ML Engineers, Data Scientists, and Developers. Ficus in AI product for business insights
¿Qué harás en tu nuevo puesto?
- Develop high quality data models in SQL to support our applications
- Develop automated data pipelines in AWS (lambdas, step functions, Glue)
- Design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines
- Implement best practices in data engineering including data integrity, validation, reliability, and documentation and improving discoverability of data
- Optimize database design for performance
- Build relationships with Data Scientists, Product Managers and Software Engineers to understand data needs
¿A quién buscamos (H/M/D)?
- 5+ years of experience in data modeling, ETL/ELT development, and Data Warehousing
- 3+ years of experience in with Cloud database technology, specifically Redshift
- 2+ years of experience developing and deploying high-performance solutions using Apache airflow, Lambda Functions, Glue, Python and Spark
- Solid understanding of database design principals
- Solid understanding of query execution plans
- Nice to have DBT experience
¿Cuáles son tus beneficios?
- AI projects
- International environment
- Hybrid model
- Profesional career
- Medical Insurance
- Cutting edge Technologies