- Data Team Lead (Remote working)
- A leading company - IT Sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A tech company (Data technologies, AI, machine learning technologies...)
A US company with a UK and Spanish subsidiary. We have offices in New York City, London and Madrid and have possibilities for remote working for many of our roles.
We are looking for an Data Team Leader for a Data Tech team (Data Engineers).
- Our Team Leaders have both the technical experience to work across multiple systems as well as great communication skills.
- They represent their own team externally, coordinating with other teams and stakeholders. They are the preferred point of contact and collaborate tightly with their product manager.
- They help ensure the product team is focused and delivering incremental value, by managing priorities and controlling WIP
- They are responsible for managing engineers across a team, guiding and supporting their growth.
- They ensure there are the right technical skills and capacity in the team to tackle the challenges the business is solving.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Experienced professional with a track record delivering complex projects in fast-changing companies. We're looking for someone with +6 years of engineering work experienc
- Stack: Python, Airflow, Dockers, Kubernetes
- Experience leading people
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with the architectural design of large-scale applications and microservice approaches.
- Familiar with Clean Code, SOLID, and DRY principles
- Deep knowledge of some of our microservices stack and Event Driven Architecture or equivalent.
- Experience with the complexities and nuances of microservices architecture and distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers across various locations.
- Open to try new technologies and programming languages.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of several of our tech stacks is a Plus
Our people are our main asset. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion and Values