- Internet company part of a multinational group.
- Data Analyst - MySQL - MongoDB - Tableau - Power BI
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Internet company part of a multinational group.
- Understand business's needs and create analytic solutions such as reports, visualizations, or analysis summaries.
- Create and maintain brief, informative, and intuitive dashboards in Tableau and Power BI using data from SQL and/or MongoDB and/or Snowflake databases to analyze business activities, with a strong focus on KPIs that can aid in decision making.
- Build and execute queries for MySQL and/or MongoDB and/or Snowflake, to serve ad-hoc requests from various departments.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and correlations in data, present the findings in a visual and easy to understand manner.
- Ability to understand, priorities and engage with stakeholders from various departments of the organization.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in similar role.
- Experience in creating and maintaining reports/dashboards in Tableau/Power BI and publishing them in Tableau/Power BI server.
- Mastery in SQL, MongoDB and Snowflake queries or proficiency in extracting information from these databases using Python.
- Able to work with different databases, join data from different sources and ensure error-free reporting.
- Sound skills in Excel and Google sheets (formulae and pivot tables)
- Basic understanding of terms and theories of statistics.
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving skills.
- Permanent contract.
- Social benefits (medical insurance under Flex. Remuneration).
- Competitive salary according to value of the best candidate.
- Flexible hours and possibility of remote work.
- Excellent work environment and professional project.
- Join an international group where you can get/share knowledge and experiences.