Updated on 07/05/2021
- Join a great project with a great team
- We offer an 8-month project, starting in May '21
Acerca de nuestro cliente
We have a passion for managing relationships, specifically cross-functionally and with our clients to provide Google-caliber client service. We have a high technical aptitude and in-depth industry knowledge to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios. We provide the voice of the customer to the Product Management and Engineering team in order to make ongoing improvements to our tools. We work on multiple projects concurrently, either independently or on small teams. We are excited to develop and grow our clients' business and ensure success through our best-in-class solutions.
As a CSE in gTech Professional Services, you will work with Google's largest advertising clients. Your will be responsibilities will include functional requirements gathering and development and deployment of technical solutions in the space of business intelligence and automation, analysing and activating 1P/3P data at scale, using established and emerging Google products and services, leveraging Google's cloud infrastructure and big data analytics systems to achieve your goals, helping clients to develop state-of-the-art mobile web properties by improving mobile sites performance and supporting the adoption of next generation mobile technologies (eg. PWA, AMP), and offering technical training sessions to external (advertisers, agencies) or internal (sales teams) parties in order to lower the technical barrier for the adoption of our solutions.
- Work closely with our sales team; Identify, develop, and optimize the new business opportunities and develop warm client relationships by leveraging Google products and technologies.
- Develop cutting-edge solutions as the technical lead and provide consulting services to our partners; build lasting relationships and be sensitive to clients' needs.
- Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their problems.
- Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
- Perform implementation reviews, champion new product features, and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical subject or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python.
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers. - Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Spanish and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform.
- Great communication skills, proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfort presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
Join an 8-month project at the World leading internet Company