Customer Service and Logistics Manager (USA)
Spanish Multinational Company
Logistics Manager USA
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish Multinational company located in Valencia.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Manager, main functions are:
- Managing a 12 members team
- Leading the Logistics Team.
- Pulling up reports from SAP and analytics
- Tracking issues and providing work arounds
- Assigning different tasks to different team members.
- Giving priority to the most urgent activities
- Logistic and administration background
- Identifying, implementing and analyzing the Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Organize a system to optimize freights.
- Track and ensure On Time Delivery.
- Negotiating rates and service conditions with external contractors.
- Managing the annual budget and ensuring compliance with cost and capacity forecast.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Academic education in Transportation and Logistics or any other related training program.
- Background in retail, E-Commerce or Logistics Industries.
- Experience in process management and logistics optimization.
- Knowledge of outgoing freight and international shipment process.
- Strong organization, detail-oriented, and great customer service skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to relocate.