CTO-Head of software development(PHP)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping a modern Commerce business
with explosive growth and strong financial background.
- Leading the technical development a tour Madrid location in collaboration with the CEO and product management, various development teams and in exchange with the CTO of the holding compan.
- Responsibility for and optimization of the entire IT system (software,server,availability), including a Scalable development of the overall architecture.
- Overarching responsibility for verticals in the areas of insurance, travel and finance with direct, dedicated,
operational management of at least one focus team.
- Recruiting of professionally excellent, team-player developers and team lead as well as further
Development of the recruiting process to meet the changing requirements.
- Building,leading and developing several IT teams for software development
.*Coordination of the different developer teams and ensuring overall best practices together with the team leads.
- Programming, development and operational responsibility of the live software with the development teams.
- Control of the development processes to ensure a high-quality and timely implementation of software development projects.
- Continuous analysis of the existing IT set up,self-responsible identification of optimization measures and implementation with the team.
*Management, evaluationandimplementationof a stableITinfrastructureinthe
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Several years of professional experience as Head of IT/CTO or In a comparable position.
Experience in leading team leads and development teams (minimum3teams/20employees).
Several years of experience in building and scaling large,rapidly growing Commerce projects in PHP and MySQL.
Experience in administration of Linux servers for PHP runtime, MySQL replication clusters and similar.
Excellent knowledge of object-oriented development with frameworks using PHP.
Promote your carrer
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.