CTO - Delivery manager
innovative products and latest technologies
flexi time and excellent worklife balance
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The CTO - Delivery Manager will get the ownership for ensuring that the development teams deliver products, in line with the company strategy and roadmap.
You will be the contact point for all team members and stakeholders to ensure the achievement of organizational goals.
Descripción de la oferta
- Report to the CIO. Help the CIO to support the company´s strategy.
- Ensuring the delivery quality standards sprint.
- Provide training and guidance to team members and the rest of the company to encourage work productivity and help implement changes effectively.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development teams
- Support career development of the dev team members and discuss performance.
- Plan and adjust the team resources and capacity to ensure delivering business value in line with the company roadmap.
- Delivery of product releases according to plan.
- Communicate information about releases, versions, servers, etc. to the staff.
- Coordinate development and releases of different products
- Participate in the organization of the Program Increment Planning events.
- Together with the Product Manager, UX designers, Stakeholders, and others contribute to designing the products for the business.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 10+ year experience in software development and coordination positions.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development cycle.
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with others.
- Strong ability to interact closely with development software teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills and goal driven.
excellent worklife balance
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.