- At least 7 years of experience in CRM
- Fluency in English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading retailer in food industry.
- Responsible for the CRM & Loyalty strategies.
- Build and expand the Loyalty program.
- Monitor relationships with existing customers through CRM systems.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel.
- Develop and implement different techniques that will drive new customers.
- Set specific strategies to retain customers and for Churn management.
- Plan and manage multi-channel campaigns.
- Suggest new methods to address customers' needs.
- Track performance metrics and trends and Responsible for the CRM and Loyalty P&L.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
- More than 7 years of experience in CRM & Loyalty marketing in an advanced and highly competitive setting.
- Proven work experience as a CRM Director or similar role.
- Solid background in customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems and working experience in systems integrations.
- Specific knowledge in Salesforce, Braze, Mparticle, amplitud and G4.
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices.
- Deep analytical skills.
- An ability to manage big projects end-to-end.
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude.
Career opportunities to grow in a leading multinational group.