CRM and Analytics Specialist
Opportunity to add value by analyzing different data sources.
Big chance for minds oriented to inshight analysis and research.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A large multinational leader in its industry.
Descripción de la oferta
- Management and delivery of the business as usual operations of the CRM platform and analytic tools, assuring their correct operation, detecting anomalies and applying corrective measures.
- Collaborate with HQ Business Support Teams (IT, L1&L2 Layers) and local and European vendors for BAU tasks.
- Management of customer data collection, its accuracy and maintenance across platforms. Management of data within the different databases (CRM, Internal and external information platforms), ensuring all data is accurate and cleansed for reporting and analysis.
- Training and support to the commercial team in tasks related to the handling and functional interpretation of commercial systems.
- Performing the periodic loading of sales data from the different systems of the company and ensuring the integrity and consistency of the same.
- Collaborate with the Business Solutions and Analytic Partner, as well as the wider department, in the implementation of new projects and functionalities in the information systems of the area, making an adequate follow-up of their operation.
- Understand the business and its context and co-creates adhoc as well as systematic analysis in order to discover unmet insights, combining the multiple data sources available in an innovative way.
- Development and execution of reports and dashboards to support internal and external stakeholders needs. Preparation and reporting of information (sales, orders, commercial activity, etc.).
- Develop automation for repeatedly refreshing analysis.
- Generates insights and helps articulate solutions/recommendations to business users.
- High performing and scalable delivery of insights through the usage of analytic solutions.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Computer Engineer or similar background.
- Significant experience as CRM administrator (At least 2-3 years working in CRM support activities). Salesforce based solutions (ideally Veeva). Strong understanding of CRM platforms, technical deep knowledge.
- Used to handle big sets of data, combine, cleanse and tailor it.
- Proficient in one of the following: Qlik Sense, Tableau, Spotfire, PowerBI.
- Hyperion DSS knowledge desirable.
- Pharma experience desirable (not a must, retail, FMCG are OK).
- Excel demonstrable proficiency.
- English Level: C1
- Matrix team working, transversally and vertically in an international environment.
- Autonomous and fast learner. Curious and self led learning (essential)
- Agile working, multitasks, strong commitment with delivery.
- Internal customer management and Vendor management skills.
- Root-cause problem solving. Project management knowledge.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Excellent opportunity to open a space for the future in a big multinational from the pharma industry.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.