Country Leader Spain - Sector Papel
Multinational company leader supplier of industrial fluid handling components
Looking for a country sales leader to take the market one step further
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A multinational fluid handling component manufacturer, established more than a century ago. The spanish office based in Barcelona. Excellent reputation for quality and customer service.
Descripción de la oferta
The role of Country Manager, based from Barcelona will be a hands on management position, with P&L responsibility, managing a sales team, taking the existing business and growing it in line with the company projections. The incumbent will also be expected to identify additional areas of potential growth, whilst maintaining their core pillars and in coordination with the European management board.
- Strategy: Implement the Sales strategy to ensure alignment with company's goals
- Sales: Maintain and improve market position against key competitors.
- To manage key accounts, develop rapport and maintain high retention rate.
- To maintain high awareness of industry trends, climate, players, distribution and issues in general.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with business partners, including trade associations, trade boards and relevant supporting media.
- Budget Management: Participates in the development of the budget and monitors performance in area of responsibility versus the budget to ensure alignment. Reporting to track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and return on investments (ROI).
- Policies and procedures: Implement approved policies, processes, and procedures and monitors adherence
- Day-to-day operations: Supervise the standard and complex day-to-day operations to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures.
- People development: Manage the effective achievement of objectives by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff to maximize team performance.
- Liaising with other company departments (corporate marketing, sales operation (order processing and invoicing), pro and after sales support (service) engineering, production, logistic, finance and HR).
- Driving continuous improvement in the sales function
- The candidate will become a member of the European management.
- The candidate will become part of a global leader and innovator in B2B technology solutions in its segments and will carry a high responsibility and visibility towards the senior and corporate management with many next career opportunities in the future.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
EDUCATION & TRAINING: University Degree is highly valued.
LANGUAGES: Fluent Spanish and English is a must. Portuguese would be highly valued.
- Candidates can currently be active as a driven senior Business Manager, or experienced Project/Customer manager, part of a BU of a larger international enterprise.
- Candidates should be ready for a next step in their career, for a position in which they will carry the end responsibility.
- The professionals we are looking for should be driven on the business, understand the customers' demands on their business challenges and translate these into business opportunities while driving and motivating a team of sales and customer focused colleagues.
- The candidate we are looking for should have an entrepreneurial spirit and should be eager to further build and expand a successful team in Spain and Portugal for the fluid handling & related divisions part of the business for which a solid understanding of B2B sales preferably in the paper, board, packaging, processes will have a strong plus.
- An individual that is hungry for the business with a winner's mentality who is able to create local engagement among the team members with a focus on customers and the business.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Skilled in writing business plans, contributing to strategic plans
- Minimum of 6-8 total years of professional experience of which a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the (B2B) industry related to Paper preferrably.
- Experienced in B2B sales channels including a customer service organization and reseller structure
- Experience from within the Technical Solution field (provider, distributor, partner or similar), additional (sales cloud based) knowledge and experience will have a plus
- Sales Management and/or Business Development experience track record or alternately Project Management with a strong customer (sales business) element
- Effective oral and written communicator - clear and concise
- Ability to give presentations to large and small audiences‚ quick & smart thinker/presenter.
- Geographical, (multi-cultural), experience in Southern Europe acting in a global fast paced ever changing result driven multi matrix work.
Excelent job opportunity
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.