- Multinational Company (industrial sector)
- Country HR Business Partner
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Company (industrial sector) with site based in Barcelona's province (70-90 employees).
- Coordinate and lead the HR function for the Spanish subsidiary.
- Support the Plant Manager to develop initiatives that include recruiting and staffing, employee development and succession, performance management, in strong cooperation with Regional HR at corporate level.
- Act as a Business Partner, working closely with local management team.
- Manage labor relations to reach a positive work environment and high employee morale.
- Implement compensation and benefits policies according to the company's targets.
- Budgeting and Reporting.
- Work with regional HR to develop and implement HR corporate initiatives.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor or Master's Degree (preferably HR related).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR, preferably in an international and industrial context.
- Experience working with modern matrix structures.
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills.
- Goal orientation, ability to work under pressure and to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work in a team and cooperate with a vast range of stakeholders.
- High level of English.
Great professional opportunity.