Corporate Sustainability Manager
Worldwide leader company in the agro sector
Strategic position within the group
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Worldwide leader company in the agro sector with 2000 employees and eleven subsidiaries
Descripción de la oferta
Depending on the COO:
- Deliver a Group Sustainability Strategy taking into account the market, our product, culture and local/global challenges. Strive for continuous improvement of our Strategy.
- Be a Champion for Sustainability across the whole business; using your influence to drive improvement, working across all functions and with all stakeholder groups to educate and share best practice.
- Be a key advisor to the Senior Management Team. Identify and monitor our social and environmental impact via appropriate indicators; develop a powerful proposition for sustainability mandates and address and resolve possible issues in the sustainability agenda across the business, together with external and internal stakeholders, facilitating top management discussion and decision-making, and engaging and training cross functional teams for its implementation.
- Elaborate road maps and endorse the sustainability strategy for each department/business to ensure the Group Sustainability targets and plan are met, globally and for each business unit.
- Ensure our strategy/plan with regards to Environmental (carbon footprint, water, energy, waste, plastics reduction - raw material, supply chain, packaging analysis etc.), Social (community, education, equality, health etc) and Economic (marketing, pricing, procurement practises etc) Pillars is in line with or beyond compliance with environmental and government regulations for high-efficiency, low-impact, zero waste etc.
- Support in developing annual operating plan and budget, follow up reporting and controlling as well as support businesses and functions in implementing action plans to meet sustainability priorities.
- Develop effective mechanism for identifying KPI´s, developing measurement tools, measuring performance and propose improvements to sustainability goals. Regular reporting.
- Preparation of annual non-financial reports.
- Develop forums in raising partners awareness, building understanding across the Group on various sustainability topics; facilitating innovative solutions, industry leading practices and best practice sharing across all functions.
- Collaborate with the company's internal groups (e.g. Senior Leadership, Legal, Product Development, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Supply Chain, Operations, HR and EHS) to develop a coordinated sustainability plan and action. Project manage internal and external communication efforts, building a compelling story for the progress/success of sustainability to stakeholders, etc. through coordination with Communications and Marketing.
- Contribute to developing policies, strategies and technical solutions to address sustainability issues in an integrated operating company approach.
- Establish external relationships and develop channels for dialogue with key sustainability stakeholders, influencers, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), foundations, universities and government offices for program design and implementation.
- Work with key suppliers to ensure that they are aligned with our sustainability policies, objectives and requirements.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, engineering or environmental science, sustainability or another relevant field related studies or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of related work experience in manufacturing industry, or coming from consultancy in sustainability projects, including gap analyses and action plan implementation and reporting processes, preferably driving sustainability or corporate social responsibility/ program/projects/improvements; project management; data collection, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Good subject matter knowledge of sustainability in its broadest sense (environmental, social, economic, branding etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Technical knowledge in environmental, economic and social benefits of sustainable development. Knowledge in Environment, Health and Safety area; external requirements, standards, and regulations eg ISO standards, Corporate Social Responsibility, Occupational Health and Safety, Sustainability related certifications
- Proficient at managing and delivering sustainability reporting to demonstrate progress against KPI´s and targets.
Opportunity to growth and develop.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.