Updated on 29/04/2021
- We look for a Corporate Finance professional with 3 years of experience
- Real possibility of staying at the company after finishing the project
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a World leading group in the Retail & FMCG sectors.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing detailed valuation analysis, essentially DCF, but also trading comparables, transaction comparables and IPO analysis as a plus.
- Building and using financial models and other financial analysis
- Preparing presentation materials for use in transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Assist senior team on project related coverage initiatives
- Support project co-ordination, including direct relationship with investor
- Understanding financial markets and trends & conduct industry research
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in relevant studies, e.g. Finance & Accounting, or equivalent practical experience
- Up to 3yrs of experience ideally in investment banking and/or corporate finance division of consulting firm
- Expertise on QSR sector is a plus
- English as corporate language (2nd European language is a plus)
- Passionate self-motivator that thrives on results
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Problem solver, used to working within constraints, intellectually curious
- Demonstrated experience of using soft skills and relationship for influencing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, deliver high quality performance on multiple, simultaneous strategic, value-added tasks and priorities
- Ability to draw conclusions from measured data and discuss with both technical and non-technical individuals to recommend actions
- Availability to travel
- Be part of a global growing brand
- Dynamic and diverse working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible timetable
- You will have everything you need to make an outstanding job.