Corporate Counsel in Castellón (Spain) or Bergamo (Italy) (m/f)
You will have the change to be responsible for all legal operations
Our client is one of the global key players in the manufacturing industry
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the global leader in their manufacturing niche.
Descripción de la oferta
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating sales, distribution, licensing, development, and services agreements.
- Responding to the needs of Sales, Finance, Tax, Marketing, Business Development, and other business clients. Be a trusted business partner providing timely and thoughtful responses to requests from clients.
- Advising salespeople, engineers, and senior management on commercial and licensing terms, intellectual property, company policies, and negotiation strategy.
- Advising senior management and other internal clients on corporate matters, recommending actions, and ensuring compliance with company policies and law.
- Improving standard form agreements and legal processes.
Some travel will be required-our headquarters is in US, we have 36 offices around the world, and we like our legal team to be close to the business.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 5 to 9 years of experience in a law firm or in-house corporate legal department, a stable work history, and education from a good law school. Substantive non-legal/business experience a plus.
- The desire to become a legal generalist in a fast-paced, growing worldwide technology company.
- Strong leadership, business acumen, soft skills, and a sense of humor.
- Experience in or desire to learn complex business, licensing, and technology transactions. Some experience with M&A would be helpful.
- The ability to learn different areas of technology quickly, manage expectations appropriately, make difficult judgment calls, and adapt to rapidly changing business climates.
- The ability and strong desire to learn the business and provide practical and proactive advice that mitigates risk while supporting continued business growth.
- Strong oral and written communication skills-an ability to explain complex issues and concepts in straightforward, everyday terms is key.
- A high level of motivation and attention to detail.
- Foreign language skills-in particular, Spanish, Italian, German, Mandarin or Brazilian Portuguese-would be helpful.
You will have the chance to grow and develop as a professional in a fast moving company.